Arjun Breaks His Rule For Sanjay

It does not make appearances at the moment, but Arjun Rampal has agreed to play a small role in David Dhawan 'Rascals, and indeed it was Sanjay Dutt, the film producer who persuaded him to accept the offer.

"Yes, I finally decided to do" Rascals. I've always wanted to work with David Dhawan. And it is Sanjay Dutt's first production. Thus, all the more special. I have about 20 days. However, the cameos are usually not what I'm looking for my career right now, "said Arjun before leaving Bangkok to film his part in the film.

Originally Arjun says no to role and to David that he could not make the film that also stars Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgn.

Said a source. "Although Arjun was trying to work with David Dhawan for the first time, the last thing he wanted to do was to enter the cameo back into place several times, the filmmakers put Arjun cameo in the room with promises of greater roles later. Karan Johar and Farhan Akhtar Arjun gave appointment on parts in "Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna" and "Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd. These led to large parts of "We Are Family" and "Rock On." But now, Arjun is full with guests. "

38-year-old Arjun is also eager to see how the crowd reacts to his side of the main villain in "Ra.1"

"I played the villain with success in" Om Shanti Om ". Even" Raajneeti 'had shades of gray. There is no fear about acceptance as a villain. At day's end, a good role is a good, black or white or gray. I'm happy with the way my career has been formed, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment