Bipasha’s most loved possession is

Here's something you did not know about Bipasha Basu - the star is a watchoholic! "The only subject I like most is the clock. It's a must-have possession for all. It is also my favorite gift option.

"I feel very happy when I think of my life. I'm proud of myself and proud of who I am today. I dreamed of having the efforts of luxury brands and now I have many of them," said the actress, 32, who has a fetish for watches.

"All the watches have John is gifted by me. Now I think his collection is to have a Versace show," said Bips.

So why all the secrets related to follow? Well, Bipasha was in the launch of the new Versace watch collection in collaboration with Timex Group.

Bips also thinking of his world tour of the show, which began in 1996 after winning the contest Cinthol supermodel in the event.

"I just realized that my journey was a long quiet from 1996 to 2011. It's only me who knows how much hard work and dedication has gone behind it. I was honest with my profession and brought him the best of me on screen, "she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment