Katrina Kaif Photoshoot For GQ Magazine


Monday would not be called more blue, where the offices of the secretaries was so sexy chick .... Katrina Kaif becomes desirable and flirtatious secretary of the February issue of GQ magazine. We have already shown the door, now show you some inside pages.

Katrina is a photo shoot in an office: in front of a typewriter, extracting files in a rag, or just sit on his desk.

In the interview, speaking of Katrina on many issues, his wedding plans to feel alienated in Mumbai. Talking about his marriage plans, she said: "I am married in two years? I do not know. I think the time I'm around 33, would have children. But you can not plan. I do not want to marry, but what I want to have a child growing up without a father? "No, I think you need more security."

0 comments:

Post a Comment