Madhuri Dixit Is Inviting Three "Khans To Dinner



Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit has revealed that he would like to invite all three Khans - Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman - dinner at home sometimes.

"I would like to invite Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman to come in and get something to eat more than me. I know Shah Rukh always praise my cooking, Aamir gave me some advice on how the food may be a bit 'better, that helps me improve Salman and just to say "if you have food, let me quickly," "brilliant Madhuri said here on Monday night. The actress was here to launch the new channel of a celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor Food 24 hours of "Food."

Although it is often said that women are better cooks than men, Madhuri has no qualms about admitting that it was her husband Sreeram Nene, who takes cake when it comes to cooking at home.

"He (Sreeram Nene) loves to cook. It is a natural art. Since I have an affinity for dance, has a natural affinity for cooking. It is also a learning curve. He is the one that sparked my interest in cooking and Through him I became a good cook, "he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment