Worst Screen Couple In Bollywood, The Film


Uday Chopra seemed quite sporting when he tweeted on receiving the first annual award Ghanta, who credited his film Pyaar not the worst movie. The film also received the award for the worst pair of twinning with Priyanka Chopra.

"I know I would not be tweeting this but it is difficult to resist. PI wins worst film. Im really excited about this .. lol" Uday tweeted.

His best friend, Abhishek Bachchan said, "so Brada, as I always say, some prices are better than nothing whatever the category. CONGRATULATIONS!

In addition, his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been awarded the worst actress for her work on the robot and rAAV.

Abhishek Uday thanked the good wishes: "ah ah ah thanks Brada I'm going to celebrate it the way I feel at home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment