interview with Aamir Khan

With a fit body and charming personality, Aamir Khan easily fool yourself into thinking he is in his 30s. But this is not true that Aamir celebrates his birthday today 46. Get him in an honest conversation, as he reflects on years spent in review and what lies ahead.

How are you going to celebrate a special day?

I am busy shooting for my next thriller (directed by Reema Kagti). Fortunately, it was a day off. So I'll spend my days with my Ammi, children, Kiran and other family members. I enjoy spending time with them.

What has been your greatest achievement to date?

The greatest achievement is the love and respect I received from people. It 's very difficult to achieve this goal. My family, which is very close to me, it is also my success.

You're on the wrong side of 40 today. Are you frightened?

No, this is not the case. I really do. I am very happy with the kind of success I got older. Over the years I have had many good things for me. I have had many amazing experiences. At this time, professionally, I'm at the pinnacle of my career. Personally I'm also very happy with the kinds of things that happen around me and my family. I am happy that I'm fine.

You have reached many milestones in your career. Is there something you still want to achieve?

I am grateful to God for giving me so much. People gave me their love and blessings. I am very happy. If you see, there is no end to our needs. I think anything we get in life, we must be satisfied.

Who was the first person to wish you?

Kiran was the first to wish me. Yesterday I was shooting at Mehboob studious. I left the studio Mehboob be home before midnight and she left the house to meet me there. So she had to run home. Kiran and Junaid gathered to wish me.

You are happily married at 46. Does anyone in Bollywood with which he wants to marry?

I'm waiting for Salman to marry. I think everybody is. The day he gets married, it will be very special day for us all. It has many beautiful girls roaming around. It has many options.

Last year you had made promises to yourself. Have you been able to keep them?

I wanted to learn Marathi last year, I started to learn. Then I wanted to spend more time with Ammi, I did. He lives in Mumbai, last month, and lives with me in the same building. Kiran and I have lived in his apartment. I also started to learn swimming, which I wanted. I wanted to learn to cook, but have not been able to do it again.

Looking at past years goodbye, you have produced two films with women directors - Anusha Rizvi (PEEPLES [LIVE]) and Kiran Rao (Dhobi Ghat). Was it a conscious decision?

I am very happy that a producer I support good talent. Anusha and Kiran are very talented instructors. Even my next film will be directed by Reema Kagti who is a woman. Throughout the years we've mostly seen the film, directed by men. We have seen that men take on the emotions and relationships. Now we see women and administrators from their point of view. I am very pleased to support filmmakers.

You are sporting a mustache. Tell me something about your current show.

This seems to be a sign that I'm playing in the film Reema Kagti. His name is Surján Singh Shekhawat.

What is the status of your next production Delhi Belly?

DELHI stomach is ready and promotional activities will begin soon. The film has shaped up pretty well. We did what we wanted. Abhinay Deo, who is the director, has done an excellent job. All artists have worked well. Akshat wrote a very good script. This is a comedy, and our goal for young people. Free on July 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment