Katrina is a lot of fun

He came to Bollywood with a low budget, non-conformist "Tere Bin Laden and the Pakistani singer Ali Zafar-actress Katrina Kaif was seen as the next, and Imran Khan, a typical romantic comedy He also focuses his first love -. Music.

"The film is a romantic comedy, a kind of family set-up itself. Imran and my brothers play. I am a very charming guy and flashy in the film, which is very confused about what he wants life, "Ali Zafar revealed.

And he is all praise for co-star Katrina Kaif.

"It was a very good experience working with Katrina. She is very hardworking and has been very cooperative and fun in games, he said.

"Mother Brother Ki Dulhan is the production of Yash Raj Films and directed by newcomer Ali Zafar Abbas." Tere Bin Laden was also the first film director Abhishek Sharma. Why is Ali Zafar sign with the newcomers?

"You can hardly hit a good script. I heard about 50 scripts like" Tere Bin Laden. Then finally I thought "Plain brother ...'. Lately, I have signed another film, but I can not talk about it. Makers to make a statement soon," he added.

Ali, who has served as a model for several advertisements in Pakistan has also served as a TV series in Pakistan, "Lunda-Bazar", "Ke Par Kanchi and the teen comedy series" The College Jeans. "

Movies aside, Ali also focuses on music, his first love. musician's new album "Jhoom" was recently released by Yash Raj Music India and around the world and himself Records Alif Ali in Pakistan.

"This time I tried to make timeless music, and not just something for a week or so. I did what my heart wanted, not what I felt would be popular in the market," said Ali, who has already published two albums entitled "Huqa Pani" and "Masty".

"With regard concerns inspirations, I thought that music is created today, the soul is absent, not to touch a chord, and third, no shelf life. So I wanted to write music that is all earlier. "

"Initially, I was driven by the commercial aspect of music, now he is motivated more by the spiritual aspect," he added.

"Jhoom", which features 12 tracks, trains the musician three years to complete.

Even if the market for non-film album is not booming right now, Ali is not troubled by the trend and says it will keep trying and hope for greener pastures.

"I am a singer, my job is to continue making music, can not stagnate in the market scenario or change it. Could be if he went in search of money, but I'm not looking for money in this album.

"I try to earn respect throughout this album. Now I know that a non-film album is not very favorable, I wish it was. Canales music are not playing songs, but I think it is our responsibility as artists, we do not 't stop do something that we feel sorry if they are sincere about his music, which finds its way into the hearts of the people, "said Ali.

0 comments:

Post a Comment