Katrina's candid confession

His break-up of Salman Khan in his link-up Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif's personal life is constantly scanning. Star says the relentless attention does not affect at times, but she has learned to cope with the pressure.

"We are people, and sometimes affects us, especially when so much has been said and written, that does not make sense. But you learn, and I also learned to cope with it," said Katrina.

"I learned that the media and celebrities go hand in hand, and now I can not feel the need to clarify my position and I'm not bothered. The public has also increased, and they also understand what is right and what is wrong, "added the 26-years.

She has no films lined up for immediate release, but we'll see in an advertisement for Lux soap.

This year, Kat will be the first release in June Zoya Akhtar 'Zindagi Na Milega Dobara that also stars Hrithik Roshan, Abhay Deol, Kalki Koechlin and Farhan Akhtar. Then he begins to appear in "Mere Ki Dulhania Brother."

When asked Kat if he is the head of the actor, and he said: "Every actor is an actor. It 's a director, that will help bring alive a character actor on screen and then there's the script support. It is part integral to practice.

As his career to the stars, expectations are even higher now and Katrina lot 'nervously.

"If you lose that nervousness and anticipation, you've reached a saturation point, which is the worst thing for any actor. For me it's important that I meet the expectations of my fans and not disappoint them."

So Katrina is not the fear of failure?

"Fear is something that pushes you to do a good job and is important for a person to maintain a positive attitude and keep up the good work," he said.

With movies, endorsements, shows and media appearances his overthrow to-do-list, the actress admits that sometimes finds it difficult to cope with the life of hard work.

"Sometimes it is difficult to stay calm .. smooth, with a busy schedule, I'm tired, but that's part of our job to keep doing the things that help me relax rejuvenate things I do things that give me help Additional "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment