My Name Should Have Come With "Munni ..." In The Guinness ...: Lalit Pandit

Composer Lalit Pandit, who wrote a successful track number "Today Badname Munni ..." for "Dabangg" is ecstatic that entered the Guinness World Records, but believes his name also appeared with the song.

"I think it should, but producers said, you know. I'm glad that the song is gone (in Guinness World Records). At least in India, people know that I composed the song. But I wanted my name out there. It would be really nice, "said Lalit IANS.

The song entered the Guinness World Records, where 1,200 people danced non-stop at Melbourne Park in Australia.

He is pleased, however, that his creations have been respected.

"You feel out of this world. I do not think the song will go to the Guinness World Records. It's a wonderful surprise, and something very, very much what happened (my song), "said Lalit.

The song was picturized on Malaika Arora Khan. Salman Khan and Sonu Sood also in it.

Released last year, "Dabangg," the biggest box office Grosser, Arbaaz Khan, was the first film producer. It 'also an actor and director Kashyap Sonakshi Sinha Anhinav debut in Bollywood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment