Nausheen Sardar Ali Back On TV

After playing the girl next door in Kkusum, actress Naushad Ali Sardar is back on the small screen as a typical woman Marwari Beenden Banoonga Chadhunga Qods. She says her character is a traditional housewife who believes that women should work at home.

"Beend Banoonga Ghods Chadhunga is a story dominated by men, as it reflects the views married. Husband Jay is here Poddar, played by Anuj Thakur and I play his mother Santosh Poddar. She believes that women must be educated, but they should not work because for her, if both spouses want to work longer it will take care of the house, "said Nausheen.

"Santosh is a traditional Marwari housewife, who loves the tradition. He is all black and white, and there is no possibility of gray," she says.

In Kkusum, Naushad played a girl of middle-class workers who marries a wealthy man.

The show, which will air Monday on Imagine TV, centers on a scrap of Guy Marwari in love with a girl who wants to be a doctor.

It 'was a difficult decision to accept a role that is older than age?

"I do not think so. The point is that I'm not playing the mother, because if this were the case, I never had. He is one of the leading roles in the series that the entire conflict arising between Jay, Sarita and Santi. Also, my character is not as old Marwari to marry at a young age, "she said.

"My son Jay is in love with a girl named Sarika, who wants to be a doctor. The conflict comes when he marries and the family, where women can not work. And so the story moves," says Ali.

Moreover, the language is different from a normal Hindi and Nausheen is still learning.

"I'm still learning. The production team gave me a single person on the machine that makes me understand the little details about it. The chain has also done much research, "said the actress.

E 'was difficult to make a comeback after five years, when people still remember images Kkusum?

"Yes, I'm making a return to TV after five years because I was working on a film called Three -.? Lies love and betrayal in the face Aashish Chaudhary people do not see me on TV, so that you are asking if I gone also is always a positive sign to make a return, that the public remember your previous roles in many other actresses who start from scratch after a rebound, "said the actress.

Ali, who was seen in show Sony's reality show, Mr. and Ms. Television and arrange the marriage on Sahara Samay, wishes to participate in the reality TV singing.

"I receive many calls, but I did not like the reality show" Big Boss ", because I was not comfortable doing so. However, as shows that are adventurous and showcases the talents hidden like Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Nach Baliye, but wait -. I will not participate in these programs, because I'm not a dancer Maybe I'll sing for a reality show because "he likes to sing," Ali said, while denying rumors of marrying her boyfriend Prashant Chainani.

0 comments:

Post a Comment