Sabyasachi Mukherjee Wants Rani & Vidya Balan In His Company Directors

After designing costumes for films such as Black (2005), Baabul (2006), Laage Chunari Mein Daag (2007), PAA (2009), exercise (2010) and Guzaarish (2010), with the exception of her clothing line under its own brand, Sabyasachi Mukherjee is the name of the city known as frills. Now the designer has decided to enter into real action towards speeding stops writing.

Mukherjee said: "I finished my script with all the details and I am very pleased with the result The only problem is that I was too busy with my other tasks related to the mode of being addressed in the film. ..

Every time I decide to start shooting, I focused Vidya Rani and the parties. And fortunately, I can share a very special equations with two of them. And I know you can always count on your support. We understand the sensitivity of each "great."

Mukherjee, is busy now with some good fashion, the Wills Lifestyle India final in Fashion Week in New Delhi. He said: "You can understand what my mindset is right now. I run around trying to find impressive collections and different for the two fashion weeks."

0 comments:

Post a Comment