Sonakshi Sinha Is Not A Problem With Co-stars

Sonakshi Sinha may be only 23, but is mature enough to take up the challenge in Kamal Hassan's wife, who happens to be 33 years senior to him in Tamil, Telugu director Selvaraghavan.

"Yes, I play the wife of Kamal Haasan is Selvaraghavan film. Why is this a problem?

When you are in front of the camera, your age does not matter. I never felt like a child while working with Salman Khan (who is 45) in "Dabangg and now with Akshay Kumar in" Joker ". I will be respectful, but as equals on the board with Kamal Hassan, said the new trust area.

"In real life, age makes no difference in marriage. The display also your biological age is inconsequential. I've been known to be different from my classmates. I take this difference," he adds.

The actress has already started preparing for the role. First of all, asked the entire team of Chandigarh Shirish Kunder 'Joker' to stop treating like a child. "I do not make them treat me the gloves. I said very clearly that Akshay, Shirish, Farah Khan, Shreyas Talpade, Sanjay Mishra, and the whole team are my friends. And 'the only way to act," he said.

He does not just take the help of his father to learn Tamil and Telugu, but also intends to monitor the Kamal Haasan movie "Hey Rama," where the actress was married to Vasundhara Das, at least 25 years younger than him .

0 comments:

Post a Comment