Straw Work Yamli Deewana "is A Follow-up: Bobby Deol

Following the great success of the adventure comedy "YAML Paglo Deewana", actor Bobby Deol has revealed that work on the sequel began.

"We're really going out with a sequel to the film is a dream for us to do a sequel, but the work still is, so I can not say much. Meanwhile, I'm just a success in the movie, "Bobby said when launching the model turned actor Milind Soman and Rahul Dev fitness center and spa" Breathe "in South Extension here on Friday.

The film, then every three Sunny Deol, Bobby and his father, veteran actor Dharmendra tickle funny bones of audiences with their impeccable comic timing.

Since Bobby was not the case, made a brief appearance in the start-up and left early.

"I have not been keeping well for some time, but Rahul is a very good friend to me and I promised I would. I did not want to disappoint, so I'm here," said Bobby.

Even Milind missing from the launch, Rahul with his younger brother, actor Mukul Dev ensured that they attended all their guests personally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment