I Cried When I Saw Tears Yuvi: Shilpa Shetty

Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has trouble controlling his emotions after India won the Cricket World Cup on Saturday. She burst into tears when she saw Yuvraj cry.

"I can not control my emotions! Yay India won. It 's a wonderful feeling. It' was an emotional moment. When I saw Yuvraj (Singh) to cry, I even started crying, because I experienced it myself," Shilpa, who owns the Indian Premier League team Rajasthan Royals, told the news channel.

"The way India has played with maturity has been fantastic," said the actress 35 years.

He also recalled the days when India had won the World Cup in 1983, says that his father had also wept at that time.

"We were very low when India won its first World Cup 28 years ago, but I remember that my father had also wept at that time. All those feelings came back. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment