I Work With People Who Are Trying To Do The Job: Ajay Devgn

Tall, dark and handsome - Ajay to Devgn for you, it was a year rich in events of 2010, with three hits back to back - "Raajneeti ',' Golmaal 3" and "Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai.

Atypical Devgn Bollywood star Ajay is away from controversy and who likes to keep a low profile. He won the National Award twice, Ajay is known for his versatility in films, including a wide range of genres, right action, comedy, drama and thriller.

In a free wheeling discussion Swati Chaturvedi has Spicezee.com his show Kahiye Janabi, Ajay Devgn shares his views on his Bollywood innings and personal life.

Swati: "Delicate" and "sustainable" stars, we invite you to Kahiye Janab

Ajay: (smiles) Thank you very much.

Swati: If not for the whole of Bollywood, 2010 has been a good year for you, you had three hits back to back - "Raajneeti ',' Golmaal 3" and "Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai.

Ajay: Why do bad year for Bollywood has always been. We do a lot of movies, but only a few do so. I think it's the same every year when we must give the same answer.

Swati: You had a good year compared to other players. There are many stars, who make much ado about his work and claims to be number one. From Ajay Devgn stand for?

Ajay: I think trying to do a good job and let the work speak for itself.

Swati: You're known as an intense actor. Yet the comedy, you do not often considered stupid humor, repetitive, sexist and bathroom. Why?

Ajay: No, I like the balance of my work. Even the comedies I've done, you can not make people laugh with a sense of humor is stupid, you need a sense of humor to it. Does this mean that the public is blind? Box Office collections include more than critical. I think the public really likes to laugh and you need the brain to do this kind of film.

Swati: What kind of movies do you like?

Ajay: I'd like to find a balance between drama, action and comedy. Last year I did a series of films. I do not get bored if I did the same kind throughout the year.

Swati: Have you got your due in the film industry?

Ajay: Of course I have my case. I worked in the past twenty years. I'm working on my own terms. I am grateful to the public. Over the past twenty years there have been only two years when I was not impressed.

Swati: What movie did you last year?

Ajay: I liked "Dabangg" for his energy. I think if you do not like a movie, then do not watch it. If people like "Dabangg 'there is nothing in it. When you like it, it's worth it.

Swati: What is the reason behind the longevity of an actor?

Ajay: honesty towards work. Let me give you an example of Sunny Deol. People said that Sunny Deol is not working these days, but the right of a movie ("Yamli Straw Deewana) and the theater was performed with compact case. When the audience accept you as an actor, you have to work hard.

Swati Shah Rukh Khan and no scandals - your love life is never discussed. If you are discreet about it?

Ajay: (smiles) Either we are very discreet and we are very intelligent.

Swati: In Bollywood, there are many controversies that have been made, but they do not exist in your case.

Ajay: I mind my own business. Disputes arise when you're not sure you or your work. You have to concentrate on their work.

Swati: How did you feel when you see these controversies?

Ajay: I have become indifferent. Earlier I used to get angry or laugh. Now, I take that as a part of my job.

Swati: In Bollywood, there are many camps in the war, in which Ajay Devgn not stand?

Ajay: I do not think there are any camps. If so, I either all or none of them. I work with people who are trying to do a good job.

Swati: How does it feel to be married to a woman who has a mind of its own?

Ajay: Kajol is a very balanced mind, we each have our own mind. We both understand each other, our morals are the same, our values ​​are the same, and we listen to each other.

Swati: How to deal with young children Nysa?

Ajay: Nisa is very happy. Before I was a little skeptical, but she is very happy and spends most of his time with Yug.

Swati: Do you spend time with your family?

Ajay: I spend time with my family. I do not work more than eight hours a day and go home at 18 hours and do not work on Sundays. Outside, I go out with friends and celebrate, but not for reasons to celebrate.

Swati: Meryl Streep was recently ranked as Hollywood's most bankable star. Do you think that something similar will happen in Bollywood?

Ajay: It will be gradual. A few years back when a player was 26-28, it was done with it. Now we have actresses who work in the thirties. Today, we have different types of audiences who are more competent, and with rising Hollywood and exposure on the Internet, things will change.

Swati: In the future, we will continue to operate?

Ajay: I do not know the future, I can not say tomorrow. Right now I'm doing what I'm doing.

Swati: Looking back at your Bollywood innings, when you were excited, or feel the time?

Ajay: I do not think that I have received nothing. When I look back, say "Zakhm" and "The Legend of Bhagat Singh, two of my film, which won the National Award and are very close to my heart, I still think I could have done much better.

Swati: When the "Koffee with Karan 'Shah Rukh Khan said he has no real friends, but said, you're a good person. Your thoughts on ...

Ajay: That's very nice of him. People in recent years has caused problems between him and me. I have no problem with him is a good guy.

Swati: Have you had the last word in the last twenty years?

Ajay: I laughed so much since I started working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment