Beauty Queen Ankita Shorey Is Ready To Go

Winner of the beauty contest Ankita Shorey right to expect a break, so he experimented with Bollywood. Unlike peagants old beauty did not have to wait before having a chance to work-list actors.

Ankita has already made commercials with Shah Rukh and Ranbir Kapoor. Despite receiving many offers, she said the law is still to come.

"I definitely want to make films, he was a producer comes to me with interesting projects. But I need something that will be the ideal vehicle for launch. "

Responding to rumors of an alleged United RK, says, "I just want to say that I know of his profession and he is a good guy to work with. There's a chemistry between us, but it is limited to future work. However, I do not know what the future holds for us! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment