I Can Not Sing, Technology Is Possibe: Abhay

Actor Abhay Deol for the first time, sang a song in Zoya Akhtar Director Zindagi Na Dobara Milega admits he can not sing and he was recording technology that made his voice soothing to the ears.

Farhan Akhtar and actor Hrithik Roshan has also sung the song.

"I can not sing at all, nor can I dance. The current recording technology optimistic on my part to listen to the song, if necessary. I have not even had time to practice. I told them I can not sing I can not dance. They said I sang my way and to change, "said Abhay.

"I loved my voice after recording. I do not know if people like it too much," he said.

Liberalisation July 15, Excel Productions Zindagi Na Milega Dobara Road Trip is the story of three friends - Abhay, Hrithik and Farhan - to undertake.

Actress Katrina Kaif and Kalki Koechlin play the female lead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment