I'm Not Pregnant - Shilpa Shetty

Fed up with congratulatory messages, Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has finally spoken about her new pregnancy rumor is not true.

"Tired of all the congratulatory messages and phone calls, so the last time" I'm not pregnant. "This is so annoying ... grrrrrrrrr (sic)," Shilpa has been posted to the micro-blogging site Twitter Thursday.

Last week, rumors were rife that Shilpa and her husband, businessman, Raj Kundra, are expecting their first child together. They were married in November 2009.

Shilpa initially decided to ban the news a subtle way.

She tweeted: "To all my successors" Where, how and when I want to make a personal message is completely MY (not on) the prerogative So now there is nobody to do!.

"I know I'm in the public domain, and everyone is curious, but these issues are sensitive, so that the media respect my privacy. Thank you."

The actress is busy cheering for her Indian Premier League (IPL) Rajasthan Royals team these days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment