Raveena Had Said "no" Bbuddah

Actress Raveena Tandon has warned fans not to have high expectations for his next film Bbuddah Baap Hoga-Terra and reveals that she had initially refused the film.

"Hey, this film is Bbuddah Earth Baap Hoga ..., is a comedy, but do not expect much from me. I'll be there only as a friendly appearance," Raveena posted on his Twitter page.

National Award winning actor is more than happy to have had the opportunity to work with a mega star Amitabh Bachchan and the film's director Puri Jagannath.

"Just to work with the hand Amitji other hand, is pure joy! Antonio Puri is a super job! At first I said no, the film, but I'm glad I finally did because the drive is one of the most beautiful I worked with, "he added.

The 36-year-old, last worked with Amitabh in Aks in 2001.

0 comments:

Post a Comment