Riteish Deshmukh Marathi Film Shifts Its Attention

Marathi cinema is going to a difficult and Bollywood actor Riteish Deshmukh will give a much needed boost by initiating the production company that focuses on native-language film.

"My production company is called Mumbai Film Company, which produces mainly Hindi films in Marathi. I started a Marathi film production," said Deshmukh.

"I think I'm going to act in Marathi films I produce. I'm too busy this year, so I kept it next year," added the 32 years.

He said in other states, people prefer to watch movies in their own language.

"In Andhra Pradesh, is the first choice Telugu, Tamil Nadu in Tamil films in Kerala is Malayalam, in Karnataka is Kannada, but in Maharashtra, it is Hindi.

"When you have a big budget and a superstar, it's great experience and you tend to look beyond what is right. In these circumstances, the survival of the Marathi film will be really hard," he said.

The actor, who began his career Tujhe Meri Kasam Bollywood in 2003 and has appeared in hits like Masti (2004), Bluffmaster (2005), Malamaal Weekly (2006), Heyy Babyy and Housefull (2010), says she has always wanted to act in a Marathi film.

"I am not Marathi film career option. It's something I wanted to do. Not that I do two or three films a year Marathi. Could make a movie in two years or a film of my career, but I'll know language, "said actor

0 comments:

Post a Comment