Salman "ready" And A Cameo Taarak Mehta

Bollywood star Salman Khan shot a cameo for Taarak Mehta Ka Sab TV Chashmah Ooltah as part of activities to promote their new film, Ready. Spread the joy on the set when he started some templates with the actors improvised popular comedy.

Salman visits the show show Gokuldham club complete with all the emotions, particularly Dayaben the lead character, played by Disha Jethalal Wakana and tried to Dilip Joshi.

"I was very happy to be part of this show. I worked with Dilip Joshi from Maine Pyaar Kiya my days and it was great to meet him again. I mainly came to meet Daya bhabhi and I was ready for anything fun on the set, "Salman said in a statement. Salman was greeted with a" Aarti 'of Dayaben which made its signature garba dance afterwards. Salman cast and crew happy to accompany him with his impromptu jig.

Children who appear on the show insisted Salman teach them some of his classic dance moves and he easily held.

"It 's been a surprise to see Salman. Had I known that was coming, I did my job aamrus delicious burgers for him. I'm sure he would love," says Wakana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment