Working With Aamir, Shah Rukh Is Like Winning Trophies: Ali Fazal

And he was lucky to have the opportunity - after playing a small role in Aamir Khan starring Joy Lobo "3 Idiots", which makes a vital role in the national production of SRK "Kabhi Kabhi forever."

"For me, Aamir, Salman Shar Rukh Khan is as trophies at the end of the race. We all run to reach them, "Ali, who does not compare the two superstars,

"It's a mistake to compare. I worked with them in different scenarios. Aamir Khan in the film he was doing and Shah Rukh Khan is the producer of my film. As a producer, he played a brilliant role. C 'is a perfect gentleman," said the actor shakes a leg with SRK in the song "Kabhi Kabhi forever."

"The little time we shot with him we found him very professional. He made us feel like friends. It takes three days to finish a song he just took one day. He has not learned dance in an hour, and he was ready, "he added.

"Kabhi Kabhi always" happened before "Three Idiots" released ", said Ali.

"I signed this film before 3 Idiots" has been published. When I started working in the film "3 Idiots" is in its post-production, "said the actor, who is an engineering student and said the school reading of a difficult child.

"For me, playing a character older it is easier to play someone younger. It is very difficult because there's a fine line between the age of 18, 20 or 23.

"Did you see Joy Lobo and if you see Sam, the character I play here is a very funny boy love. But it is a schoolboy, and moments of tension are very different from how a 18-year old-react or cry. You'll see the difference in what I was doing in "3 Idiots. It was quite difficult."

In addition to Ali, "Kabhi Kabhi always" going to launch two new faces - Zoa Morani and Satyajeet Dubey. This is a television presenter and radio jockey debut as director Roshan Abbas. "Love Aaj Kal-star fame as Giselle in Monteiro.

Located in a school, "Always Kabhi Kabhi" is about four young men trying to compete with the pressure to grow and many of the first that all experiences in high school.

Play a leading role was much the responsibility of Ali, who discovered his talent as an actor during school days. He was a basketball player, but after an accident, he went to theater.

"When I started making plays, I found a new side of me. I began to explore more. Every time I went to do something new. I have this role," said former Doon School.

Under the impression that the entire script of the film is important. "Half the job is done, when you have a good story. Look at the punctuation, and half your job done."

0 comments:

Post a Comment