Asin Not Forget To Give The World Premiere Of "Ready" In London

The industry keeps its fingers crossed for the release of Salman Khan's "Ready", which is by chance the first major release after the IPL fever is gone. But as the production company prepares for the dazzling world premiere at the flick of Dubai, the leading actress of the film, Asin Thottumkal which is conspicuous by its absence from the scene.

Prior to predict the reason for their absence in some sort of conflict with political leaders make it clear here that Asin can not attend the premiere because of problems with his passport.

Asin has been signed as one of 18 players from 2 Housefull Nadiadwala and asked to endorse the United Kingdom, as it is supposed to shoot some footage of the film in London. She had given his passport to the little child Nadiadwala, producer of 'Housefull 2', but his passport appeared to be blocked for some reasons.

Asin confirmed the news saying: "I could not wait to premiere Ready happening in Dubai. Both Salman and I had to go, but now I'm stuck.

I have not given up hope and I am ready to fly, even at the last minute. I'm just praying that I get my passport. I even packed my bags. Hope that the passport is the last moment and I the chance to participate. "

Well, I guess, "Ready" will celebrate its world premiere without his heroine beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment