Mahima Chaudhary Star Opposite Om Puri In "The Gangster Mumbai"

Marriage and motherhood can do wonders for actress Mahima Chaudhary, who was all smiles and grace when she promoted the Red with former cricketer Kapil Dev Cell Phones in Kolkata on Sunday.

The actress, who debuted with "Pardes" is ready to make a comeback with Wilfred Lobo titled "Mumbai gangsters" based on a true life encounter false, with Om Puri.

When asked in September two years, the difference between his acting career, he said, "I always look for roles of substance and challenging. I also prefer a good movie fun."

"Last week I started working on the film in front of Om Puri. I hope to work best in the future," he added.

Mahima, however, admitted to be the mother, who is the best of their lives. "I am satisfied with the best that I play the role of the mother now," he said.

While in Kolkata, she also said she is willing to work with all good teachers in West Bengal, if she has the chance to work with them in years to come.

Check out the promotional event at Red Mahima Mobiles ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment