Singh Arunoday Romance With The Blue-eyed Beauty, Aishwarya Rai.

Madhur Bhandarkar has finally zeroed down on the main actor Aishwarya Rai Bachchan along with heroin. It is nothing less than enchanting Singh Saali Arunoday Yeh Zindagi. the romance of the beautiful blue eyes.

According to a reliable source said, "Madhur wanted to stop casting her heroine of the film at Cannes film released some time back. However, after much thought, Arunoday Singh has roped film. There was media speculation that could be paired opposite Abhishek Bachchan Aishwarya. This is his biggest break until after the date of Yeh Zindagi shawl, and Aisha Sikandar ".

Arunoday plays cricketer in the film.

Sources further said, "Nature is an ace cricketer who runs this top actress. The whole cast kept secret, and the inspiration has not been made. Now, it would be interesting to know what drama is inspired by controversial Jodi, Azhar- Sangeeta, Amrita Singh, Ravi Shastri and Yuvraj-Deepika romance. "

Arunoday expressed enthusiasm for his big break in front of Ms. Rai, "Yes, I make the movie and I'm on the moon. I can not say anything about the character, but it feels great to act with Aishwarya Rai.

But I approach it like any other film. That said, Madhur is a wonderful director and I need not say. "

Arunoday further said: "I do not know Madhur and I met only a couple of times. I've been a big fan of his films Chandni Bar and Page 3 I can only say that God has been kind to me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment