Social Networking Gives Me Specific Comments: Priyanka Chopra

More than a million followers on Twitter, and over two million on Facebook, the social network of Bollywood Queen Priyanka Chopra says she feels loved, and that these communities not only make him a step closer to its fans, but also help you get a direct feedback.

"Social-networking is a great way to stay in touch with what is happening in the world, to understand what people think, speak, do, etc. It 's also a good way to get real feedback on my work," Priyanka told IANS.

The beauty queen 28 years, the former is quite a hit online, and said it was a "fantastic feeling".

"I feel very loved. I do not see it as a kind of achievement that was reached ... this is not the number for me is about connecting with people around the world, from all walks of life. I like interact on these platforms and I'm glad I have a large circle of people you can connect a regular basis ... no one in the middle, "he said.

Priyanka, who is busy shooting Karan Johar remake of "Agneepath", is also a strong bond with some of those who send him on a regular basis.

"I have now made known the names and faces of so many people who have reached out to me on these platforms. Many of them are in regular contact with their views, issues and sometimes just nice words of encouragement. It's my way of seeing their faces and hear their voices, I could not do anything, "she said.

Priyanka believes that these sites are like a refrigerator that we keep opening up every now and then check to see if there is something new. But she updates his post only if you really want.

"I have access to both regularly, if not connect, but just reading what everyone has to. But I tweet and post when I want to share something there ... no rules that I follow. Sometimes, I have nothing to say and do not believe in timelines spamming anyone with random messages or tweets for the sake of posting, "she said.

Recently, Priyanka Tweeting not too often - and has a lot to do with her busy schedule.

After shooting, the remake "Agneepath", he should immediately proceed to describe Kunal Kohli's next project, which has the function of Shahid Kapoor. He also has the 'Don 2', 'Krrish 2' and 'Barfee "in preparation. Rather than a range, is not it?

"I can not speak for others but when it comes to me and my choice, I always liked

boundaries, to try new things and challenge myself. There are rules and guidelines ... And all of them.

"I think the public understands and acknowledges that the time it goes well, says the National Award actress, who completed 12 different avatars" What is your rashee? "And seven is different," Saat Khoon MAAF.

Thank you to his schedule Choc-a-block, relaxing summer vacation seems like a distant dream for Priyanka.

"All films are shot in succession. If I'm lucky, I'd have some days off for my birthday (July 18)! But I'm not complaining. When I think I really need a vacation, I'm going to do time . At this time, I enjoy every minute of work I do, "said

0 comments:

Post a Comment