Imran Khan, A Character Inspired By Ali Zafar

Imran Khan, currently on honeymoon with his wife Avantika, Delhi Belly is excited over is a phenomenal success. He admits he initially they had planned for the festival circuit and did not even intend to release in India. Even later, they expected only a limited version and a niche

related stories

"The fact that it was" adult "film in any case, keep 40 percent of viewers," he notes. "But what kind of activity was surprising. It exceeded everything I've done before, and he taught me not to dumb down films to the public. They can always surprise you, and are treated with the utmost respect."

Prod him in action that would have entitled Disco Fighter with Aamir Imran join the trio, Kunal Kapoor, and Vir Das, and said: "I have not been contacted yet. But if the idea is good, I hope, I left. "

Imran is now preparing another release, Yash Raj Films' Mere Brother Ki dulhann, co-starring Katrina Kaif and Ali Zafar. He insists that the film is different from the Delhi belly as it can get "Delhi Belly was more experimental and underappreciated. Dulhann Mere Brother Ki is a Hindi film classic volume turned up. It 'a little' out of the ironic humor, which quotes Chupke Chupke films like (1975) Andaz Apna Apna and (1994). "

Rutvik nothing like Tashi. Imran says, "There is a small town, the boy of the middle class ... short hair and neat, slight stubble and uniforms of the average 20 to 30 age groups -. Jeans, checkered shirt canvas shoes and more young people will look and say "That's me!" "

But he admits he has little in common with Rutvik. His character is more like writer-director, Zafar Ali Abbas. "Ali, who is Dehradun, has put a lot of himself in the character. I realized early on that Rutvik to understand, I understand Ali. He was an excellent model, "Imran laughed.

Talk to Khan

Imran, who is a beginning of Aamir, Salman and Shah Rukh in the song title says about them:

* Aamir: 'mamu' (uncle) is a perfectionist, even if the lip sync the song. When someone like Aamir is singing a song you really believe him. I took a lot to look like his lips are moving.

When singing on screen, it was just perfect. Vi Ghulam (1998) when I was about 14 years. I do not remember much of the movie, Aati kya Khandala but I remember ... "I keep hearing!

* Shah Rukh: He inspires me life and energy he brings to his work. Apart from Shah Rukh fact, he gives his 100 percent, leaving crackling with power!

I saw Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (1995) in a trial. I was one and then went with my mother and "Mamu". Adi (producer Aditya Chopra) was also there. The first half was created in Europe and I was seduced. I remember saying, "This is the first Hindi film I saw fresh." It still is.

* Salman: He is the classic model of how to be a star. He has been through ups and downs, both in his career, but his fans love him unconditionally. "Bhai ka hai PADEG dekhni film" (Salman's film, see below), you hear all the time. No actor can boast a loyal fan base!

I looked Dabangg 50-seat theater, with Salman Bhai Ketnav, his family and friends. Every time he came on screen, everyone would clap and whistle. It is not something that happens in a show trial. Dabangg but there was no movie. I knew the first time I saw him, it would be a blockbuster. It 'been!

0 comments:

Post a Comment