John Bipasha Basu Made Me Mourn


Actress Bipasha Basu took to Twitter to express their anger about the rumors written about her separation from her boyfriend lifetime John Abraham.They apart earlier this month after being together for eight years. John expressed his feelings in Simi Garewal talk show, accepting the arguments of the increase had led to their separation.

But Bipasha says she has changed and will not be disturbed about what happened in his personal life.

Waking up with stories about my daily life is not funny! Make me sound tragic, when I'm in a happy place is not right with me (sic), Bipasha wrote on her Twitter page.

During a search of Abraham, Bipasha said she likes to keep private things private.

"I dn't need to be on a talk show 2 show my God, my relationship with John Abraham is good fr fr knwn best reasons to us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment