Juhi Babbar Actress TV Star Anoop Soni

Juhi Babbar were married in a Anoop Soni. Raj Babbar's daughter was a secret wedding television actress. Single family and some friends were not filling in the information present.Though the brother of Aarya confirms: "Yes, I am married, and we are all happy and wish them a long life and beautiful bride.

I feel very happy for my sister. God bless them both. "While Juhi said," I'm on a plane. Will talk when I'm back. "Assuming that the newlyweds are on their way to a honeymoon.

Sources said the couple had exchanged rings and before yesterday there was another ceremony.

The couple had been together for a while. They met while working in the Babbar Juhi mother Nadira Zaheer plays.

Juhi has been married to the director Bejoy Anoop Nambiar while already married to Ritu and has two daughters.

Anoop ex-wife had been publicly accused her husband's relationship with Juhi as a cause of divorce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment