Salman Khan Gets Real Roll

Shera, Salman Khan's bodyguard real life, who was with him for 15 long years, is all set to unveil the first look of "Bodyguard" film of Salman. He had the idea of ​​pure star husband unveil the first look of his films.

Said one industry source: .. "These days, the promotion of films in the industry is in line with their themes recently the cast of Zindagi Na Dobara Milega took off on a tour to promote the film Salman Bhai So also thought it was better to Shera will unveil the first look of the film. "

Since the news reached Shera, he was happy and effervescence. It took a while to Shera for an understanding of the situation. When he got hold of his nerves, he said that Salman is truly an honor for him and he must respond to the desire to Salman.

"I could not believe it at first. It was surreal. I had to pinch myself to make sure this was real. Salmanbhai wish is my command.

Salmanbhai always took care of me and this move just shows that the amount of a human being is. This is a family to me. I owe everything. "Shera said a popular tabloid ...

The first appearance of Juhu multiplex cinema will be unveiled today

0 comments:

Post a Comment