Vidya Balan Reveals Her Love In Kolkata

While Vidya Balan was born and raised in Kerala, the actress has a unique attachment to the city of Kolkata. She not only made his acting debut here with Goutam Halder Bhalo Theko, but "Parineeta" the first Bollywood Superhit was based here. The actress is also taken for 'Kahani "which is again in Bengal.

Vidya says, "I do not know. I stopped trying to understand why. I just accepted the fact that there is a relationship. My mother will say that may be related to a past life, because I can not love someone so much for Bengal. Even the man of my life has dealt another love story, and this is Calcutta. "

"I know how to sing songs and nursery rhymes. I am constantly learning," says the actress, who is often the wrong people to be a Bengali. "For the first time I went to Calcutta, I felt a sense of familiarity," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment