Katrina Kaif Love The Design Of

Katrina Kaif is a woman of many talents in the city B. News has it that the actress personally went to buy clothes for the song "Dhunki" and now it's a pretty lady is all set to become a designer for YRF's next film where she will be considered pairing with King Khan. Well, this is nothing new for the Kats. The actress has to buy clothes and accessories in the past as well.

Katz has to say on a daily basis, "I've always been interested in fabric, clothing and design. Maybe I was a designer by profession, if I heard the beginning t. rock-chick look," Mere Ki dulhann Brother ", not the first time I went shopping on your own clothes and accessories.

I dress a minimum and unpretentious. So, to decide their own clothing brands are not a big problem. "

YRF film with Shahrukh see Kats in a completely different avatar in contrast to the view that is Rock Chick MBKD. Katrina will look elegant and graceful dresses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment