Kirstie Alley Weight Loss After 100 (Images)



Fat Actress "no more! Kirstie Alley is now a size 4

The actress, 60 years revealed to "Entertainment Tonight", she met her goal of losing weight, losing over 100 pounds.

"I feel like I'm back in my element. I honestly do not even realize what I was saying," she told the show.

On September 13, Alley debut model, Zang Toi working for during Fashion Week in New York, showing its new shape.

After years of suffering the insults of their weight, the alley is proud to show off your new body and even more proud that she did not use surgery.
"I have not had plastic surgery, but this is the reason people do plastic surgery to make you look younger," he said, "ET". "I do not think that makes you look younger ... that can make you look weird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment