The Most Beautiful Woman In The World

I do not think Angelina Jolie and Aishwarya Rai are the only beautiful women in the world. Just because they are celebrities does not mean they are the superior beauty in the world. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My eyes and brain very unique face Fatima Zohar Godabari Kulsum.

Fathimeen Kulsum Zohar Godabari once the Princess Royal is now the official Queen of Saudi Arabia. A few days ago, his images (without the niqab, which covers the face), was leaked to the Internet and the world, fortunately, was noted for the first time. His clear eyes face with gray skin, red lips and eyebrows cutting edge is a perfect symmetry. To me he is probably the most beautiful woman in the world. Her face is simply a miracle of nature. Check out some rare photos of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life.








0 comments:

Post a Comment