I Can Not Say No To Abbas-Mastan: Bipasha Basu

Bipasha Basu, who made his debut in Abbas-Mastan in 2001 as director of the joint Ajnabee and then went on to make more films with them, says it is very difficult to turn down film.

"It's very difficult to refuse an offer of Abbas-Mastan, first because it gave me my first opportunity and secondly, because they are great filmmakers. They know how to use me as an artist. Every time I submit, it was great" said Bipasha.

"I think I am their child. I was launched by them. I do not think I would if I could not Ajnabee. The kind of comfort level they are at this moment for a debutante was great . I was just doing it for fun because I was tired of modeling. If I had a bad experience, I would have done something else, "she added.
The actress has also worked with the duo in Race and will now be seen in their forthcoming venture Players.


0 comments:

Post a Comment