Talk With Aishwarya Is Easy Now

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to restart his website struck after nearly four years, says he will talk with his fans and also to respond to all messages

The father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan is dedicated blogger, husband Abhishek Bachchan is a great site for micro-blogging, but the desire Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to interact with his fans through his official website. He is currently revitalizing its website, which is dead for the last four years.

More and more are now aware of the importance of being connected to their fans.

Most B-town actors now have a presence in one or more social networking sites and the number of "friends" or "followers" who seem to have become a measure of popularity. Ash has been kept out of networks. The Bachchan Bahu: "My old (Hollywood) manager had created a website (aishwaryaworldforever) for my way back, long before these sites became popular. There were a lot of great tools, and my favorite is when you could chat. It was great. ... But I loved the year I married, I really quit. "

Ash added: "I wanted to change many things on the site, because originally I was too lazy / busy and I do not sit on the design, it is three and a half years now that I put it on I put it on .. an absorber while adapting to change - career, marriage, etc. Now I have started working on it and restart it soon. "When she closed the place it brings together around three million hits per day , a record for an Indian actress.

Until the site is not functional, she will use her husband and PA-in-law's to cleaner air on the rumors and controversies. "I can always go there and say what I need." What about player development managers hiring blog / tweet in their name, it will use that busy? "You hear of many colleagues who are recruited people to twitter. Is it more honest? You think people can not see it? If they do not, good for them, but I can not do, "she

0 comments:

Post a Comment