Ekta Ragini Deepika Knew Little About Delhi

"I heard about the original story very short. I have not met," Kainaz told IANS.

Directed by Pawan Kriplani, "Ragini MMS" is a sensual paranormal film, shot in real time.

The actress says the film is not based on one hundred percent what happened with Deepika and the character she plays is very different from it.

"This film is not 100 percent true. It is partly fictitious. My character is not all based on Deepika. She is from Delhi, Ragini is a daughter of South Bombay. As I had Deepika never met, I did not do much research, "says Kainaz.

The report says that while Deepika was recovering from the shock of Delhi, Ekta was going to do a film in Mumbai, MMS scandal.

When Deepika friend who works in Balaji Production, Ekta asked if he would like to meet a girl who has gone through a similar case, Ekta seized the opportunity. Deepika has also signed a contract with Balaji Films.

Asked if he had ever asked to meet Deepika said: "I'm sure is why I did not do against him."

0 comments:

Post a Comment