Sushmita Wants To Make Many Vulgar

The former beauty queen Sushmita Sen, who did item numbers in films like Fiza and Nayak, wants to return to the mode of dance and would like to make something spicy.

Sushmita was last seen in Anees Bazmee's comedy is not a problem last year.

"I like to win, but I do not like the rat race that can not cope with fluctuations from Friday to Friday I do a Main Hoon Na, and people think -.. With saris came, the glamorous, and then make a Chingari and people hate it. But experimentation. Now I take a break and reading scripts. "I do not want an order number, to return to dance soon. Want to make a very hot item number, "he said in an interview with Season 2 dated, to be aired on UTV on Bloomberg Saturady.

During the show, also remembers his first big break in 1994 when she was crowned Miss Universe, and said that there were people who did not even know his name when he won the crown, but they were happy with the fact that the 'India had won.

"Everything in my life was a cosmic accident. I found in a nightclub and someone suggested I go to Miss India. The whole experience (Miss India) opened my eyes. Around the world people celebrated. They did not even know my name but they knew that India had won. That's when it hit me that I had put India on the map, "said the 35-year-olds.

Now a budding entrepreneur, who chose the model of India to participate in the Miss Universe through his company, I am one - Miss Universe India, Sushmita believes that beauty pageants are in need of attention.

"Beauty Contest is a company organized and India has to start looking like that. This will determine our performance in competitions. Latin America began to prepare girls for a very young age ... Yes, our victory this time helped open market, but it's not just the cosmetics industry is that China wins every year. It is also a question of personalities. here comes the public vote, "he said.

"No woman as an object .... because we are celebrating women. (We) join the group 18-26 years, because it is mandated, but other than that, (we) eliminate the language barrier has allowed a girl with one eye, because we thought it was beautiful. is not limited to what is conventionally acceptable, "he said.

The actress, who adopted two girls and Alisah Renee, finds no reason to marry.

"My parents raised me not to be married to someone or to make it my own identity. They supported me in my adoption of two little girls. You know that I am responsible and can make my own decisions and are good to prioritize things in my life. They helped me balance my work and children, "she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment