Sushant's conspiracy theory

Sushant Singh Rajput should be happy with their rapidly growing fan after the "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 ', but the star of Pavitra Rishta disappointed with some" nasty "the media reports will defamation. While admitting that this does not affect performance anyway.

"I know I've been popular before 'Jhalak ...' Through" Pavitra Rishta ', but I'm glad that popularity has increased a lot since I arrived in "Jhalak ...'. I am very satisfied with the response from viewers, but I have mixed feelings about my success that some sectors of the media I download the reports say wrong, "says Sushant.

Sushant said reports of him for his absence from the Republic Day special episode for Zee TV, Sony TV Intimidation of officials who had to leave "Jhalak Share Dikhhla 4" and get in a fight with some college kids, who had been kept at the police station overnight.

So he finally got to experience the negative is a celebrity?

"I really do not know! On the one hand, people praise me were saying things like "You're a fabulous dancer" or "You're so beautiful as" a person, and secondly, such negative and baseless reports. It is frankly distracting . I knew from the beginning that these things come with success and I have to face, but people have asked me for no reason.

"My family came to Delhi is concerned about the reading, and so it is very worrying. I chose to ignore the reports at first, but they are always very nasty, and now may be forced to take some legal action, if it out of control, "he said, the reports paint an entirely different picture of his calm and patient Manav he calls" Pavitra Rishta ".

The 24 years went against family tradition of being a doctor or an engineer to pursue his passion for the arts. He started as a dancer with Shiamak Davar squad, and there is no looking back since.

Opportunity returned to his way he took the stage, through which he got his first break in television with Balaji Telefilms Kis' Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil. Was chosen after the main driver of 'Rishta Manav Pavitra and character became very popular.

. "I took all my projects very seriously, I am very happy Preet (his character in" Kis Desh Mein ...') in real life. So it was a bit easy, but "Pavitra Rishta" I taken to another level.

"It is very difficult to test Manav because it is very different from me - it is full of emotions, very patient and responsible, I really look up to Manav and I wish I could be like him -. But I'm more than happy that viewers have respected and loved me the way I played the role.

"Dance is something I've always loved, and what better forum that the" Jhalak ... "It seems. Viewers got to see another side of me and loved me very well," he said.

Sushant these days has been spent on 12 hours' Pavitra Rishta, six to seven hours Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, and the remaining hours for themselves.

After completing the dance reality show, he intends to pursue a short period of three months in the direction of the New York Film Academy - something that has been on his "to do list" for long. Sushant has already assisted Mohit Suri in 'Raaz 2' and hope to help filmmakers like Anurag Kashyap and Vishal Bharadwaj some time soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment