I'm Not Afraid Of Numbers: Sonakshi Sinha

Sonakshi Sinha actress wants to prove he is truly "Dabangg" when it comes to your career. Sweeping rumors that wants to stop doing item numbers, the actress came out saying he's not afraid of them.

The 23-year-old showed off his dancing skills on stage in the allocation of several shows earlier this year, has revealed that he has no problem join the ranks of Katrina Kaif, Malaika Arora Khan and Mallika Sherawat by a number standard, but should be comfortable doing so.

"I'm not afraid to do item numbers. For me, when I have been performing on stage, I wore what I was comfortable in, and he moves like I did is what I feel at home. So it depends on comfort. If it is an offer for me, I am comfortable to do so if only I could take it. I'm not opposed to it, "said Sonakshi reporters here.

Sonakshi, the daughter of veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha, has set different rules for it. He argued that there shall be no kissing scenes in movies and sport will not be a bikini on screen ever.

However, the aspiring actress was plump proposes to Bollywood. After his first film, "Dabangg" with Salman Khan, the actress will be seen in the "Joker" with Akshay Kumar and is also part of the "Race 2."

Conference on Tuesday was also appointed ambassador of the brand Provogue fashion brand that has actors like Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Fardeen Khan and Katrina Kaif approve it first.

"I am very pleased to be associated with Provogue. I think I saw how my career is taking shape and I think I am able to contribute to your brand as a kind of ambassador for the brand. So excited about this partnership and I hope this be a long and fruitful for both sides, "said Sonakshi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment