Salman Khan "size" To Arjun Kapoor!

Well, Sallu we did with the lovely ladies of Bollywood tutoring, and now turns its attention to the guys in manufacturing.

Sallu not a bad idea, at least with boys, there is no risk of side effects Pyaar ke eh? First on his list is Boney Kapoor's son Arjun Kapoor, who makes his debut with YRF's next film Virus Dewan. "I worked on some movies with Salman and he called me one day.

He asked what I was doing with my life and I suggested to start making an effort in his debut as an actor before it's too late. Weighed 140 kilograms at the time, working with Salman pan immediately get in shape. I am a part of my debut in it, "said the beginner, at a recent event. Now, while shaping the waist, Sallu, we suggest you share a little love notes on how to win beauty. Say What? For the latest news and gossip from the B-Town, Planet Bollywood daily shows at 19 pm only on Zoom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment