Anurag Kashyap Of Talent Feeds

There is no shortage of managerial talent for Bollywood, but are lost, because the producers are committed to pursuing the names of established, "says director Anurag Kashyap who had fought hard to release its first film" Black Friday ".

"This industry just follow what you did before. It is your previous record at the box office, and that's why the industry is in such sad condition. In my case, I just want to feed people. I want to return people I feel have potential, "Kashyap, 38, told IANS in an interview.

As a producer he worked with many entrants as Vikramaditya Motwani is "reputation Udaan 'and Bijoy Nambiar, who debuted with" Shaitan ".

"I was very fortunate that the industry should not be Bijoy film, and finally came to me. But it is unfortunate that the whole industry will not be able to see the bright idea of ​​a great director, and then a lot of great filmmakers and great ideas get lost here. I did not have to think twice about making this film (Shaitan), "said Kashyap.

Is it making films with directors to help the beginner?

"I have not helped, indeed, have helped me. Look at the things from my point of view, I think they gave me the opportunity to earn the credibility of their films and I have power to continue on as the film (about 1993 blasts Mumbai).

"It 's sad that the industry can not be seen until Vikramaditya Motwani" Udaan "Bijoy or before" Satan, "the director said.

"Udaan", which is produced by Kashyap, not only to celebrate all aspects of awards in the country, was also at the Cannes Film Festival 2010 International Film Festival in Un Certain Regard and became the first film to represent India, § fest prestigious Journal for the past seven years.

He describes his production company after "Satan" as "a sort of David Fincher film set in Mumbai, made by an Indian."

"Diablo" is a movie about a group of five children of the rich. They have access to money, are rich cultures, but do nothing, then they are experiences of life as many children of this generation. Then came the moment that really revolves around their lives, "he said.

The film will be released in June and Kashyap star Rajeev Khandelwal Kalki Koechlin blonde actress. In the initial phase, Arshad Warsi is supposed to play the lead role.

"Bijoy used to come home to visit Kalki to discuss the role and then it was meant to be Arshad Warsi and some of the people. 'State a much bigger project and someone else had to produce it.

"But I realized that the film does not move for almost two years. So I told Bijoy "if things do not work, let me know, I produce, just that I can not do it on a big budget." Then it started with her and one day he came and told me that I want to produce my film, "says Kashyap, who directed" Dev D "and" yellow eels ".

Although "Udaan" won numerous awards and critical evaluation, Kashyap feels "Satan" is one notch better than that.

"For me, when I saw" Udaan ", I thought it was better than most of my movies, and now I feel the same as" Shaitan ". I think everybody in this movie. I'm very proud," said

0 comments:

Post a Comment