Ash Always Does Things Differently And Now It Is A Fashion Line

Actors at some point in their careers in order to explore other business opportunities. Lara Dutta has recently become a producer is also an actress Amisha Patel has started his own production company. Similarly, some have gone to the field of security appliances, such as Shilpa Shetty. But the Bachchan Bahu, as always, is an idea that is different from all others. He wants to launch her signature fashion line, as many of Hollywood.

Sources revealed on a daily basis, "a few years ago, Ash was contacted by some fashion houses abroad, is opposite the mark, or associated with a certain level, but he refused. Now, some big names in Europe are looking at one with him. It is not clear, however, Ash go to the joint venture or to start their own fashion accordingly. he wants to start her fashion line, which travels around the world. and 'haute couture and ready, or India and the West still in the air. "

After being approached Aishwarya confirmed to a tabloid, "I have plans. I have an idea of ​​multiple connected and it` s something that definitely will. "I've wanted to do this for ten years, but I put my plans on hold and now maybe I was holding. I always want to give my hundred percent and more of everything I do. It was so much around me I had put on hold. "

Sources close to Ash confirmed that he has done in the international fashion brand in front of his mind the perfect dress, makeup and style of many international red carpet events.

Well, certainly based on the style declaration of Ash, and the Incas, who invents his own fashion line, certainly fascinating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment