I Like Anurag, The Husband More: Kalki

It was more than a few days from Kalki Koechlin has tied the knot with director Anurag Kashyap beautiful, and she has decided she loves most - the husband or the film director Anurag Anurag! "I like her husband, the filmmaker," springs Kalki who is willing to make an appearance on the big screen once more in Kashyap Shaitan.

When a twinkle in big, almond eyes, she says, "I know the manager quite well, but man, I am yet to know him." While the buzz is that Anurag Kalki and bought a new house together in recent times, the marriage, she says, is not much different than before. Two stars had lived together before marriage. The actress, born in France to parents, says: "'Of course an inner feeling of happiness Anurag It makes me tea every morning." He adds, laughing: "And he kisses my feet ..."

Although Kalki confirms that it has already started shooting the next film Dibakar Banerjee in Shanghai, is established IBNLive about his experiences during filming Shaitan. He plays a lot of Amy, a spoiled, rich girl in the film, which is reflected in a atttude and unruly urban youth in India. "When developing the role in movies, I usually do not copy anything from characters. Shaitan, I saw a lot of movies. I saw this movie called American Kids, a movie where you see the world through the eyes of young people." 1995 Drama Kids focuses on the everyday life of the group of sexually active teenagers in New York and their attitude towards sexual abuse and substance.

With its nearly flawless Hindi now, she'll never get out of this darkness, has intense about his coming to play in films that are not quite run-of-the-mill type? Suggest if she wants to play in a Yashraj film, and Pat comes the reply: "The question is not whether I want to do a Yashraj film, it is whether they want to throw myself into one of their film" With a pause, she adds: "You see in my upcoming films like my friend Pinto (opposite Prateik Babbar) and Zoya (Akhtar) Zindagi Na Milega Dobara, I'll have a different image in Zindagi ... I have a somewhat comical. face. "

The conversation turns back again to his happiness after marriage, and of course can not stop raving about Anurag. "Inside is a teddy bear.. I saw him act in Shagird (directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia) and I think it becomes a very popular actor" She contorts her face and breaks into a smile before adding, "It I will give a tough competition when it comes to acting. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment