overworking Dad: Abhishek

Abhishek Bachchan is juggling three cell phones. The actor is to get his reputation as a sensitive show of Dum Dum Maar industry, media and friends.

The son of the superstar is happy that despite the popularity of IPL, DMD has gotten good numbers. AB junior, who has traveled nonstop in different cities to promote films, admits that this is the first time in weeks he has actually managed to put their feet up and relax. Excerpts from the interview:

So with a successful DMS, AB brand is strong again?

Honestly, I was very nervous before the release of the film. It was as if I gave my 10th standard exam again. Of course, I'm happy with congratulatory messages I have for my performance. Also the responses to social networking sites have been encouraging. DMD has already covered most of its costs. Satellite took care of a reasonable percentage, the rest came from box office.

Eleven years in the business, you're always influenced by the praise and criticism?

Always be the case. When people criticize you (I've done much about it before coming Maar Dum Dum), shows that you still care. This is a sign of success. Indifference is what kills an actor. extreme love and extreme hatred are welcome. At least that evoke a response. This means they are still important. What can an artist be better? Proverbial you know what, love or hatred, but you can not ignore.

What do you think of the provision of self-Dum Dum Maar?

One of the few luxuries that an actor these days is that it is necessary to think about their own performance. The public decides everything for him. There are many films of mine that have been pulled, but personally, I felt I was good at them. For example, I am loved in Main Prem Ki deewani Hoon. That said, I'm never satisfied with my own performance. I always feel I could have done better.

It was your father as DMD?

Dad did not say much for me in recent days. I do not like because I'm overworked. You see I'm the producer and I worked overtime Bbuddha father. This makes the action after nine years, after Khakee.

Wow sounds good!

Yes, I'm tired of Amitabh Bachchan to play the aging patriarch, linking hands and say sorry. To me it means Amitabh Bachchan does not apologize. He is not angry, he gets even. It may be more now, but I want to see the fire in him. A whole generation has not experienced the glory of Amitabh Bachchan on the big screen. For them, it uncle KBC. Bbuddha will change the perception. You can see a preview of the angry young man in his role. Wait for my campaign begins. It will rock.

So now you want to celebrate your personal success in Russia with the unit of players.

Yeah I think. Like Abbas-Mustan. They are people relaxed. Celebration is in order.

Bobby Deol told to bring food for all?

I tend to do a lot of open space in my home cooking. This time, I carry nothing. I have already said Bobby. I am a medical trip, so the food is the last thing you need. I'm out of chocolate, biscuits, namkeen and very soon I become a vegetarian.

When we get to see your six pack?

I have a six pack in place. I do not show for a film. Not in a photoshoot.

What is it when you're in Serbian DMD?

Well there's players issued before the end of this year, Bol Bachchan who goes to ground in August was followed by Ladies and Gentlemen, and the department. It 's a lot of work.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog
more wallpaper visit this
http://wallpapermobi.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment