Gauri Khan Is Upset With SRK!

Gauri is crazy enough to her husband Shah Rukh Khan in those days. It is not very happy with the way SRK has behaved. What SRK has done to be at the other end of the wrath of his wife?

Well, the reason is the fact that King Khan has apparently neglected his health for some time. The actress, who has traveled widely and fairly hectic schedule does not seem to get enough rest. Well, the time difference is also to blame.

"I know that I am traveling too much these days, I'm back and forth between time zones and continents. I do not waste time and then, but you never get sick, because of jet lag. They all complain of problems sleeping because of race excessive, but I have not experience, "says SRK.

GauriGuess how many hours of Shah Rukh Khan asleep? Reported sleeping about three hours and not all. The actress believes that enough!