It Was Time To Change Direction, Is Intense - Akshay Kumar



Akshay Kumar is in the atmosphere of intense and dramatic roles, and is considered a Sikh boy trapped in the patriarchal family system "House of Patiala. He said he accepted the offer because it was the opposite of the real life story and because he is willing to change their image of fun.

"It was a conscious decision to do a serious role, it has been three years since I did something. The last one was" Namastey London. I was away from him for some time and focused on comedy. So I thought that focus on change and do something serious, "Akshay told IANS in an interview.

"Despite playing a character, I heard you play, what real people for life, in which situations they encounter. I'm not just playing a role is the culmination of the life of ordinary people there," he added the age of 43.

Akshay showed his comic side in his first hit comedy "Hera Pheri", but his comedies like "action Replayy" and "T-shirts Maar Khan" bombed at the box office.

Set in London, "Patiala House 'sees Akshay Kumar Gattu is one of his dreams and wishes of his father to him.

The film is directed by Nikhil Advani and co-produced by Bhushan Kumar, Mukesh Talreja, Krishan Kumar and Twinkle Khanna Akshay with his wife.

Akshay said what attracted her role is that his life story was the complete opposite of his character in the film.

"My father supported my dreams. He worked two shifts so that I could train in the martial arts. So this was completely foreign to me. I grew up with the love and support of my parents. Why it was so dear to a child's play he forgot his dreams of his father, he said.

The film also stars Rishi Kapoor and Akshay Sharma Anushka include screen sharing with his mother in real life law Dimple Kapadia. The lead actress playing her mother in the film and the actor said he had fun filming with her.

"Me and my stepmother are quite inseparable. I have several things in common with her than Twinkle. Twinkle and I'm quite the contrary, while me and Dimpleji are quite similar," said acto

r.

"Throughout the calendar, playing cards, fooled around on youtube, I taught sudoku (number game) and will lead to different places with my son. So it was fun. Is a woman of pleasure," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment