I Want To Go Back To Television: Priyanka Chopra

She created a furor with his irresponsible and cowardly closet Khiladi Khatron host last season Ke, Priyanka Chopra but no regrets for not having time to take on television this year. She hopes to be back on the small screen in the future.

"I'm going back to the TV when the right opportunity presents itself, and if I have time between my commitments movie, which is my priority," said Priyanka.

The fourth season of the show hosted by Bollywood Ka Khiladi Akshay Kumar Khiladiyon original, which will host the first and second seasons as well.

"I do not mind that I could do this year. I wanted to do something different last year and submitted to the FAQ for me. I had the time and I did. This year I am very busy shooting five different films, which are fully enjoy, "he added.

Priyanka was busy shooting for the remake Agneepath then Kunal Kohli next project in which star Shahid Kapoor, will take its time. Also Don 2, Krrish 2 and Barfee in the pipeline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment