"Yes, Ranbir And I Dated," Admits The Calendar Girl Angela Jonsson


Although more famous for his hand in the affairs candy Ranbir Kapoor recently, Angela Jonsson is also a calendar girl. Casanova actor for his connection to the headlines recently, and in his scene with Shahid Kapoor.

According to a source close to the model, "The last two weeks have been traumatic for his family and Angela.

She was caught in a controversy after another, in addition to being accused of binding to the hot stars and goes only by advertising and to gain a foothold in the film industry.

Angela is a sage and a soft-spoken daughter of a respectable family and was shocked to be in the spotlight with accumulated negative stories about him.

Although she is dating Ranbir has participated in political parties and went with him publicly, Angela Shahid did not interact at all it is, I met a couple of times during the festival, which included his Ranbir. "

Source adds that what Angela was annoyed when the stories about his dating Ranbir began to leak from the media and then blame him. "Angela is a bit 'of information about B-Town so it was a shock to him when there were reports that spread these stories."

Angela said: "I have always refrained from commenting on my personal life so far, but the news came around that have led to a huge and unnecessary stress to my family and me.

That's why I need to set the record straight once. Yes, Ranbir and I dated. We went out to eat like two normal adults in the city.

Like any man can and must, I asked for registration. Since winning the Kingfisher Calendar Hunt, my modeling career was better than I thought. No part of the success can be attributed to someone other than my work and that of my agents. "

Shake, Angela said: "I met social and Shahid have not talked much about it at all. I met him on the anniversary of Anushka Sharma, who took me to Ranbir and again on the feast of the house and Ranbir. I have your phone number and never texted. "

Ranbir remained unavailable for comment.

Shahid version

A source close to Shahid said: "Angela Shahid met socially a few times" for his birthday party at home and Ranbir Anushka part when Angela came with Ranbir. They have never met or talked out of it. It n 'is nothing more to it. In fact, very sorry to hear about stories linking him and Shahid Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment