Idea Worked, "said Poonam Pandey

Poonam Pandey has become a household name thanks to his pledge to strip if India won the World Cup. Although he did not quite reach down to action, the model says she was fully aware of what he said, and enjoyed the public response.

"I took it as a fun, but people made out of the question, because I was an Indian girl and do not get to do these things," Poonam, 20, has revealed.

"I have many things like starting a fan page on Facebook, where I did an exclusive photo shoot. But he was not satisfied, then I had this idea that has worked well. It was my own decision and I stayed awake and aware what he was saying, "said Poonam.

Suddenly she was very googled the name on the Internet.

She said that she was denied permission from the Cricket Board on stripping before the victorious Indian team, and will not ask for more.

"But I want the media to support me and my message to members, it is useless to ask the same thing over and over again."

Does she have difficulty following his announcement?

"Yes, there were many problems that can not even think. I avoided attending public places. I'm standing issues such as lawsuits, arrest warrants and calls moral police . But anyway, it was a good experience, "she said, laughing.

Now, Poonam is ready to show her attitude Dare Devil on the small screen as a contestant on the show Khatron adventure "Ke Khiladi Colors 4 'where she will perform with 12 other celebrities.

"I saw the last season of the show. It 's something very different and adventurous, and this is not a problem for me because I was not athletic at school. It' s funny to face my fears.

"This season, the production has added the word" Torchaar, which says a lot, so I'm looking to go on tour with Bollywood Khiladi Akshay Kumar, "said Poonam.

She was one of the main participants of the competition Gladrags' model hunt last year and has also modeled for Kingfisher calendar.

"It's a very strange story. I am a 20 year old girl, still in progress at the University of Mumbai, but I have no time to attend classes because of work. I started my career six months and a half ago, so it's an experience new to me.

"When I thought about becoming a model, the next day I offer Gladrags" After the Kingfisher calendar, and so I became the most downloaded model on the Internet. Thus, the trip was exciting, "said Poonam.

Bollywood is the next destination?

"Obviously, all targets of Bollywood. I have movie deals and articles, but I will not reveal it yet because I have not promised to anyone," said Poonam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment